Consider the Space Available
Our contemporary, modern Italian sofas come in various shapes and sizes from round to rectangular to smaller sets. These are design to suit any home or apartment. We have the exact dimensions of our furniture, so all you need to do is measure the space in your home.
- It's a good idea to use a painter's tape to keep track of the measurements.
- Leave at least 2 feet of space between your sectional and coffee table.
- Don't forget to leave a walking space, but this depends on the layout of your room.
- Modify the alignment and shape to your needs.
- Measure twice before you finalize your decision.
Finding Your Style
Leather or fabric? Neutral or bursts of color? Solids or patterns? Mix and match your new sectional with your current decor or furniture pieces so it creates harmony in style and is more pleasing to look at.
- To have a unique look, you are free to customize the color and the texture of your sectional.
- Do not style over functionality. Some look great but have elements that aren't that functional as maintenance is a hassle. We have Furniture Care guide to keep your sofa looking great for years to come.
- Accent your sectional with throw pillows.
Our modern sofas come with unique features that fits every living space and lifestyle. For example, we have flip reversible espresso leather sectional that comes with built-in storage solutions.
- Small home or apartment? Consider sectional sofas with storage solutions for you store items like blankets, magazines, and other living room essentials.
- Make lounging easier by installing options like a built-in side tables, cup holders and speakers.
- When you have a guest or family member staying for the night, our sectionals can function as beds too.
Checkout more here